Disclaimer: The following material deals with controversial viewpoints and perspective on the true nature of reality so far removed from the status quo. Religious fundamentalists and corporate executives should turn away now. These theories, opinions and beliefs expressed are not the only possible interpretation. Viewers are advised to make their own judgment based on the available information. We do not force any particular belief system upon any free soul.
WARNING: This video contains violent or graphic content.
How many fur coats do you have in your closet right now? 1, 2, or more? You probably feel comfortable with your coat right now made from fur, but do you even know how it was made? If not, YOU HAVE TO WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW.
Fur fashion has become one of the trends in today’s generation. Try to search “fur fashion” on Google, and you can see how in demand “fur fashion” is, especially to famous personalities.
But the big question is, DO THEY REALLY KNOW THE STORY BEHIND THEIR so-called FUR FASHION?
It’s crazy how the fashion industry has been producing fur products and kept on producing commercials or marketing strategies that make “Fur fashion” look cool when the truth is, THERE ARE BLOODY STORIES BEHIND EVERY FUR ITEMS YOU HAVE IN YOUR CLOSET RIGHT NOW.
Before you start formulating questions right now, I highly suggest you watch this video below to open your mind to the SAD REALITY THAT THE FASHION INDUSTRY HAS BEEN HIDING FROM YOU SINCE.
So who do you think died for our coats?
Now, let me share this straightforward situation to you.
The more people spend their hundreds and even thousands of dollars on fur items or products, the more animals will be butchered to provide the consumers demand. YES! YOUR MONEY IS SPENT ON KILLING ANIMALS’ LIVES.
Why don’t you spend your money on something meaningful instead? Like supporting organizations that protect animals lives? Just imagine this, YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO IS MAKING THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE?
Below is a list of the legit organizations that are creating positive changes in this world by protecting animals against human’s cruelty and selfishness:
- Albino Squirrel Preservation Society
- Animal People (based in U.S.)
- Animal Transportation Association
- Animal Welfare Institute
- Association of Zoos and Aquariums
- Association for Assessment and Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care International
- Australia for Dolphins
- Bat Conservation International
- BirdLife International
- Brooke Hospital for Animals (equine)
- Care for the Wild International
- Compassion in World Farming
- The Donkey Sanctuary (based in U.K.)
- Friends of Animals
- Global Alliance for Rabies Control
- Grey2K USA
- Humane Slaughter Association (based in UK)
- Humane Society International
- International Animal Rescue
- International Bird Rescue (based in California)
- International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW)
- International Primate Protection League
- Jane Goodall Institute
- Marine Connection
- Monkey World (based in U.K.)
- Parrots International
- Performing Animal Welfare Society
- Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- SANCCOB (seabirds, based in South Africa)
- Sea Shepherd Conservation Society
- Shark Trust
- Universities Federation for Animal Welfare (UFAW)
- Vegan Outreach
- Vets Beyond Borders
- Vets for Change
- Whale and Dolphin Conservation Society
- Wolf Preservation Foundation
- World Animal Protection
- World Association of Zoos and Aquariums
- World Horse Welfare
These organizations listed above are animal welfare organizations that serve worldwide. This is ABSOLUTELY NOT A SPONSORED ARTICLE, this article aims to provide awareness and confidential information that the mainstream media is not telling you.
Also, if you want to extend your help on people who are in need of your helping hand right now, check out this LINK.
Together, if we all take a stand against cruelty in any kind or form, WE CAN SURELY MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN.
If you find this article informative, please share and let’s spread awareness around the globe.
Our team works hard around the clock to bring you the best content on the web. Your likes, comments and shares not only provide emotional support to team WSL, but also allow us to carefully analyze your feedback and bring you more of the content you want.
We are always grateful for your courage and inspiration to read and watch our posts. If you like the information and insight we provide, please remember that it is a good thing to like, share and comment. Your empowerment is our success.